Saturday, February 12, 2011

am I ready for that? T^T

I have to admit that being a university student have its challenges..I used to think that school life was very strenuous for me, but I should have known better..Life as a university student is way harder..In the past I used to dread going to school due to the never ending homeworks I'd get..The sole reason that keeps me going to school every morning was the thought of fooling around with my dear friends (bad motivation, I know)..I envied my older brother because of all the cool stories he'd been telling me about his university life..There's no homeworks to do, no uniforms to wear, no weekly assemblies in the morning, lot's of delicious foods at the cafeteria (that's the highlight for me as I LOVE to eat  XD), no more curfew and etc...Sigh..Now I know better..I'm missing the old school uniforms with the white shoes, the heavy school bags with the water bottle, the cheap canteen foods, the weekly assemblies in the morning (yeah right) but most of all my playful classmates..How I just wish that I can turn back the time to when I'm still in form 1..With nothing to worry about..Just being a happy-go-lucky girl..Always fooling around with everybody..Well all that I can say is as you grow older, the more you realized that there are loads of responsibilities that comes with the added age and it's not all about fun and games..



2 comments:

  1. Life is not always easy. But hard work does pay and you will realise that soon. Enjoy your university life. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I intend to enjoy my university life to the fullest because I know that once I've started working it's going to be trice as hard..

    ReplyDelete