Sunday, February 20, 2011

puss in boots

I'm sorry that I haven't been updating this blog on time... T^T The lazy bum in me had been in control for the past week and also I've ran out of idea of what to blab on this blog...(even though there isn't much posts before)..Well, maybe on today's post, I'd tell you guys about my two cats, named Nikki and Teapot also known as Pot  :)  hehe..Ohh..., how I adore the both of them..Nikki is a female cat while Pot is male..But that doesn't mean that they are mating..Oh no no no..You see, Nikki had been agitated ever since Pot is staying inside the house as well..It's because before Pot, Nikki was the only cat staying in my house and I take it that Nikki does not like sharing it's sanctuary with another cat..Whenever Pot approaches Nikki, she will definitely be in defense mode and ready to strike if necessary..But none of her actions ever hinder Pot's tendency to keep on pestering Nikki..It is just because Pot is still a kitten, and kittens are known for their playfulness..Sometimes they can get on my mom's nerves when they are running inside the house because they will just knock down anything that comes in their way..I miss them so much right now..And to make things worse, my mom had told me that Pot had gone missing..T^T  I feel like flying back home right this instance to locate my darling Pot..Anyway, I think I'd just end this post now before I say anything dumb.. :)


Here's a photo of <3 Nikki and Pot <3



<3 Nikki <3




                                                          <3 Pot <3

2 comments: